17.3.2012

10 really is 01

Once again it's time for the challenge post and looking at the list it will be quite interesting.. Or not since the information can be find on the right. In any case, we'll go trough it just in case someone missed the little sidebar and because explaining is always fun.

Day 10 – Blog/Website favorites



So what are my favorite blogs and websites, you ask. do not worry I'll tell them to you in a moment. 


Blogs:


1) WoW Insider
- Now why WoW Insider of all blogs? Well there's a simple answer. They have the answers and the class blogs are awesome. There's everything one could really need when it comes to information and all the bloggers there seem to have a good spirit. Not to mention that they usually cover even those things that would otherwise be left uncovered. 


2) The Grumpy Elf
- Interesting tidbits and useful information mixed with ramblings and long posts. What could be better really?

3) Spellbound
- Warlocky stuff with funnez mixed in. Also this challenge was from here. It's nice to see some dedicated bloggers.

And that concludes the blogs that I actively follow. There are others of course but those are the main ones.

Pages:


1) E-mail
- Yes I check it at least 2 times a day, so I guess it's one of my favorite pages xD

2) Fanfiction
- I write it, I read it and I love it. One of my favorite pages of all times. There's always something to read and something to do.

3) Wowhead
- Well who doesn't occasionally look wowhead for answers? It's practically every WoW players bible.

4) Elitist Jerks
- Now this is where the job is done and the information is stored. Other pages will give you a good rundown, but from here you'll find your answers.

That pretty much concludes my favorites.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti