26.3.2012

Day 15

....I've missed some again. It's not my fault I let you know, I have an exam week and even now I should be preparing more and more, but instead am here typing this. In any case, let's go to tonights/day's topic, shall we.

Day 15 – Your desktop background (on your computer) and why you chose it



Uh huh. I don't know if my background can be even found from anymore, and I don't actually have it.. I think. I'm not sure, so I'll just pick a new one for this occasion.



There you go. Took me a while to actually find that. I generally like dark themed backgrounds as everything just looks better that way and I can actually see the picture that is there. On the other hand, it does expose painfully if your screen is dirty in any way.. 

Now why did I choose this one? Well, I've always been fascinated by death and stuff like that and well.. Undead are just awesome. And time? Who doesn't love it. Also the it's just a great picture.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti