17.3.2012

Group oh group

I have to say today's little LFR run was absolutely brilliant, at least on Madness that is. First part I did with my Priest, healing of course. When I am healing I really have no time to think about loot rolls or think about what people say in /ra if it's unnecessary. I know that all relevant things will come up in raid warnings and I have enough awareness to my surroundings in the game that I know not to stand in fire and can see what situation requires what kind of heal.

In any event the first part even though I had already done it went well. No drama and all was very very fine indeed. The other tank wasn't the best ever, but we didn't wipe and all was well.

However the second part which I did with my unlocked lock. I did it with a friend who was tanking and the first three went very well indeed. Then comes Madness and half of the group leaves. Eventually my friend tank got the raid lead and gives it to me. I have raid lead these things before so I know what to do and what to call out, it's nothing big. Usually I do it while tanking so doing it while DPSing isn't all that hard.

In any case, it went like a dream. Even thought I won nothing I don't care. Two people died in the whole time, both DPS and that was it and even they were ressed instantly. It just went so well I have never seen such co-ordination from a PuG. Never in my whole entire life.

The bolts were nuked down before they hit the ground, the tentacles killed roughly at the same time, no adds clinging and no one dying on jumps. No one doing stupid mistakes or whining about something or other in /ra, everyone went just So Damn Well. If I had such a group even once a week with One boss I'd be happy the rest of the week.

Honestly? It felt awesome, like the group had raided together for quite sometime and oh.. I could just go on and on and on about this :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti