26.3.2012

17 is just the odd number.

And on we go once again. I still have no MoP beta, but I know that I will have it around two weeks when the servers/realms go properly live anyway and character transfer to the the test realms starts and people can actually test something else as well than just monk and their starting area.

Day 17 – Your favourite spot (in game or outside it)



In game, I really don't have an ultimate favorite spot of all time. I don't pay all that much attention to that as progress and effectiveness are the things I mostly go about. In Real Life however.. My room, the library and few coffee shops along with the bookstore and game store... Damn I sound like such a boring person, but that's just how it is regrettably. I just enjoy my peace. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti