22.3.2012

Day 14

Now to today's ACTUAL topic. Which I still don't know, neither do you (unless you are doing this challenge as well.) In any case!

Day 14 – This upsets you



....This challenge is very very personal it seems. No matter on we go, let's make a list then, shall we.. 


1) When people do not put even half the effort that is required to anything and yet get rewarded as they are doing better than earlier. 


2) Inefficiency.


3) People who do not listen.


4) People who bother others needlessly. 


5) Judging without knowing.


6) Fallacies.


7) Idiots.


8) Things when unorganized. 


Not even one of these "upset me" they aggravate me to the point of tearing my hair out.. They bother me like a painting that's hanged wrong or colors that don't fit. You can live with these things, but they bother..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti