26.3.2012

Sweet 16

And on we go with the challenge. I'm again sorry that I haven't updated, but real life for me is an issue that isn't funny at the moment at all. Lack of motivation and all that. In any case, let's go forward shall we.

Day 16 – Things you miss (post Cataclysm)



....I'm a cata baby so this doesn't apply to me as it would apply to many others, in any case, I have read enough to know what I can miss.


1) The epicness of old raids and such things. I'm actually very very disappointed that I didn't start playing in wrath, since honestly? Death Knights were.. Something else, healers were something else and everything according to pretty much everything was glorious back in the day.


2) When levelling was actually hard and the game actually taught you something about your class. Nowadays actually looking trough your spellbook is a rarity. What I mean by that is actually reading trough your skills and stuff. Not to mention that you can level to 85 in a DAY!


3) When dungeons could take hours..


4) When BG's could take hours.


Those are few things that I miss, even though I wasn't even playing then. Maybe it's the overly glorified view I've gotten thanks to my "I started in vanilla" friends. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti