19.3.2012

Elevated Eleven

And back in action once again. Being busy is relative concept as far as we are talking about WoW but it can still happen and will happen if you ever have to manage anything. Onwards we go in our daily challenge.

Day 11 – Bad habits and flaws



Well isn't this subject just wonderful? To many it's impossible or close to impossible to admit that you have actual faults and flaws and indeed are not a perfect specimen. In any case a list of 10 things might cut it.


1) Smoking. Yes I smoke, and that can be considered a bad habit, however it's in the law that it's my right to do so, so ruining my health for pleasure and stress relieving is just that. 


2) Perfectionism. I tend to be a pain in the ass if I'm honest. I tend to take things too seriously, without any kind of consideration at times that others are maybe not quite as hardcore in things as I am. That can be considered a flaw.


3) Thinking that I know everything. At times I tend to become a besserwisser as they put it. I think I know everything about a certain thing yet most of the time I don't and of course start to argue about it. In any case, I've learned my lesson.


4) Temperament. I'm temperamental rarely, but when I loose my patience I loose it with a bang. I can be quite cruel and that is a flaw as well. I should learn to stand others.


5) Laziness. If the thing whatever it is, doesn't interest me, then I most often do not do it. Which is bad. It also gives a picture of laziness, I am not lazy when it comes to things that interest me.. 


6) Objectiveness. I'm too objective at times and tend to forget the human factor. 


7) Plotting. I plot.. And I plot maybe even too much. I tend to be a bit Dunbledorish in my dealings and tend to keep my cards to myself. I plot and plot and plot and then implement whatever plan I've hashed together at times. 


8) Surprising. I have the thing with surprising people at times. Just to study their reaction at times. Like this one time saying to my mother that no, I haven't drank coffee nor have I even been at my computer the whole day.. She almost had a heart attack. 


9) Responsibility. I'm a big fan of that. Responsibility to those that are responsible. If an authority figure or someone else in a high position anywhere doesn't do their job, I'm likely to just take the responsibilities myself. It has happened more than a few times. I am also quick to point these things out. I point them in myself and in others. Many people don't for some reason like it at all, so I guess that's a flaw. 


10) Loyalty. I'm too loyal if that's even possible. Unless I'm betrayed in a very bad manner and my loyalty is earned it makes me loyal to a fault. Meaning you'll get me do pretty much anything you want to a point. That's a serious fault.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti