22.3.2012

I missed a few...

So as I have been somewhat absent lately (too much stuff going on and all) I have missed three days from the challenge. But do not despair, I'll make up for it in a moment.

Now to the actual topic of todays topic, which is Garrosh is the "big bad" of MoP. Who would have guessed. It was in a way quite obvious but I would have put my money on Sylvanas personally. Still Garrosh being the big bad of that expansion I wonder what is going to happen later? Who will be the new warchief? Will Thrall come back or will it be someone else? And to make matters more twisted, how much time is between the expansions? As it is, we already know that from Aggra's and Thrall's union will come the new aspects, I wonder what else will happen and how will the story progress?

It was said earlier that in MoP the main story is already there when you get the game and every patch will be like a sequel to it. Every major patch that is. Now I wonder how will that influence and what exactly.

Lately it has been said that WoW is a dying game and partly I agree. It's because of the things Blizzard has done for or against the players. In every post they make they sound passionate enough but in reality I wonder how much general motivation for game making they actually have anymore. I mean to Blizzard WoW is a moneymaker and only that it seems.

On another note tier 13 feels old. There's nothing to tie raiders over anymore and running the same things for months at end is starting to get boring very very fast. I wonder if we'll get anything to tie us over before MoP or do they trust that beta will help us live trough this time?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti