15.3.2012

Moving in!

Hello hello,

I have moved to here from my earlier blog, and as such will simply give you all nice people out there a link to my old blog so you can see what has transpired before.. As I am far to lazy to copy everything from there to here. In any case, now that the desk is clean and the word is free I'll go straight to business.

1) Who am I?
- Simple gamer and a nerd with a horrid perfectionism streak that strikes with everything I do. Also female and 20 years old and working as a bartender while studying.

2) What do I write about?
- MMO's of course. My main focus is WoW (More commonly known as World of Warcraft) and in the side other games such as LoL and SWtor can be mentioned along with other things.

3) What makes me able to write about those things?
- Some might say, nothing, however after playing for quite some time now and having played every role WoW for example has to offer I think myself good enough to blog about it. However do keep in mind that whatever I post is only my most humble opinion, it is not the absolute truth and more often than not I write about things that have gone on or something that seems to stir quite a few people.

4) Well what characters do you have then?
- Death Knight, Warlock and Priest all maxed out and rest on leveling still.

5) Horde or Alliance?
- Horde of course.

6) Anything we should know about your blog?
- Hm.. Yes indeed. I am participating into the 20 days of WoW blogging challenge, made by the blogger of Spell bound. The post can be found from Here.

Without further ado, Here is my old blog. Hope you'll enjoy the ride with me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti